Custody and Support
Your children are very important to you, and Kenneth Crislip shares your concern for their well-being. He works hard on behalf of parents in all matters involving child custody, visitation rights and child support. Whether you are beginning the divorce process or have a post-divorce custody or visitation matter, Kenneth will work to achieve your goals and protect your rights.
Kenneth Crislip advises and represents clients in matters involving:
- Child Custody
- Visitation and Parenting Time
- Modifications in Custody and Visitation
- Proposed Child Relocations
- Grandparent Rights
- Paternity as It Affects Custody and Visitation Rights
- Emergency Custody Orders
- Determination of the Child Support Level
- Modifications in Child Support
- Enforcement of Child Support Orders
- Paternity as It Affects Child Support
For a consultation, contact Kenneth Crislip. He can review your case and discuss what his firm can do to achieve your goals.